8/6/08

jet taking ass.

oh yeh did i forgot to mention that i don't go to gym? if so, then i will say: i do not go to gym.
today was sooo rad. Mathematics is being a pain as always, although it isn't the type of Maths we know of, this is simple, but the teacher is being so dead on the mic. so dead that i need to have my MSN, and a buddy by my side to keep me awake. ohwell we (the class) dreaded till 3.30pm, just half an hour before ending the lesson. stayed till 4pm nonetheless. and we planned for a date with the school's gym. :)
totally rad, lah. whn i told my sis the night before she gve this look that tells : 'wth". as if i started a drug store or something. wth i jst go n gt my stuffs, realized there were no gym shorts. so i jst took any other short that is reasonably short? does that make sense? no.

and believe it I was being the most rad looking person, NC was ok, lah. she said she have been gg to gym. so tt makes me and, Liu being strangers to the gym. practically i went off at 4.45pm bcs it's ubber boring. trust me, if youre not planning for a python's arm or a pack of abs, pls avoid the gym, it's boring. totally. if so, suits you then. but i played around the abs machine, lah. idk why they call it the 'doggy" machine. totally link-less mayn. and the floormats.... EEEEUUUUUWWWRGGGGG!!! it's disgusting, very. i shan't talk about it anymore!!

i want to be a brunette by choice, so i thought of highlighting my hair asap.
i was pretty desperate about it at first, but i realized i'd be very cheapskate to do it myself.
and one more, i want to have nose studs to.
re-make-over.
hopefully, i'll not be catchy, like today. shorts and t-shirt gives an impression i wasn't wearing anything below. omg.

ok 'nuff of my wordy bloggies.
will fill up soon,
/bye :)

No comments: