7/20/08

the genes.

ohwells after about 'donkey" years with my family, i realised we have alot of things in common. things like........we do daily. things like........household manners n yada yada. so here is the list :

1.) we always like to stone in our respective bedrooms, like now, i bet my savings tt NO-ONE is in the living room.

2.) we don't return missed calls like after a month or two later. like when i have a miss call, i'll return it abt 2 weeks or latest in a mth later. so it's prtty f-up.

3.) me and siblings ignore the ringtone of our house phone. and mummy and daddy will be like 'did anyone called?" -.-

4.) we ALL hve the habits of biting fingernails. trust me. i'm quitting.

5.) we are always random, ALWAYS. daddy will like come out of the balcony and ask 'is there any matches on the tv?"

6.) my siblings LOVE to disturb one another asses out. i've my blankets robbed whn i shre a room wth my ynger sis. pfft.

7.) we always cut short in our clothing at home, as if we're Africans?! wth!

8.) we don't/hate/fcking hate pickles.

9.) everyone's a shoppaholic.

10.) we all love small kids, even my ynger bro, he wnts a gf at ths age!

thank Almighty (God) for giving me sucha wonderful family. eh? yeah right. we'll cut the bad habits soon!!

/bye,

No comments: