7/8/08

whoops.

for some reason i get alot of eyes whn i tie a ponytail on my back. thre was ths weeeird looking MAN in the train kept on looking, looking and LOOKING at me as if i wasnt aware of his actions. ahh cldnt care less. atleast he tld me in my mind tht my hair suck. went to City Hall's rest room and re-do my hair-do. gahh that spoilt my mood suddenly. i felt i ws hving a shrtage of clthng in my wardrobe, n snce sch is gg to START fr me, i thnk i bettr be shpping prtty WELL. and thank you mummy i'm still alive financially.

speaking of my mother, shes annoying, REALLY annoying. she would ask the most silly-est questions you cn ever think of like when i'm watching channel 5 she wld go on and say : ' Hey are you wtching channel 5? " or when i'm eating she wld just come and ask ' Eh are you eating now? "
ARGHUHUFH! wht cld i say? mummy being so mother. i would never ever in my widest drm do to my child lke these way. i wld lke to teach him/her French. :) anyway i think ive been used by some people ard me fr granted. i felt it today or whner ncssry. idk why i'm thnking thse way. ohwells i'm having Pizza 'again". so toodles.

No comments: