7/3/08

another skin change.

so i changed my skin once again. this time it is soo much simple than the previous ones i had. never took long except for linking my people in my page. so what do i have for tonight's? i dont know, really. so i went to The Hereen today to get my Brazilian Praias. this time was my 5th Praia i had. for those who are confused what delicacy i'm talking about, it's just some flip-flops with the Brazil flag on the strap. so i bought the white one. black one was too big for me. they only have size 9+. so i chose white. and i realise i got a small feet :(

Photobucket


so much for the whining. lets end here for today.
Hancock on Saturday. :)
hving a blast-full weekend, i hope uh.
/end.


Top 10.


Beef over mutton?
yes pls.

Kick balls before?
yeh. only soccr balls.

Are you aware of the paparazzi hits?
no. nt into it unless Britney steps in.

How long could you shake your butt?
??

What would you want to have if you're granted with ONLY one wish?
pair of wings. it wld mke me an angel :)

Do you fart discretely?
uhm yeh. it dnt stink. hmm.

Watched YouTube?
no!

A drummer or a guitarist?
drummer. they're sexy.

What was your last text message?
'goodnight".

Hate anyone now?
yeah! tt dude frm tagged. piss me off tnght. :(


/bye.



1 comment:

N said...

fisah fisah,i've link you =)
take care prettyface